I. What kind of personal information is collected?
The following kind of personal information is collected from you:
- your contact information, such as full name, phone and email address;billing information;
- billing details
II. Use of collected information
Property managers or Property Owners will share the information that it collects with Guesty, as provider of the platform, in order to allow Guesty to provide and support the Service:
- communicating with users and administrators regarding their use of the Service;
- enhancing the security and safety of the Service for, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of applicable terms or policies;
- developing new tools, products or services within the Service;
- associating activity on the Service across different devices operated by the same individual to improve the overall operation of the Service;
- to identify and fix bugs that may be present;
- conducting data and system analytics, including research to improve the Service.
III. Disclosure of information
Property Managers or Property Owners may disclose the information collected in the following ways:
- to third-party service providers that assist in providing various services to you as a guest;
- to third-party apps, websites or other services that Property managers or Property Owners connected to through the Service;
- to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues;
- in connection with a subpoena, warrant, discovery order or other request or order from a law enforcement agency.
IV. Accessing, modifying, exporting or deleting your information
You and your Property managers or Property Owners may access, correct, export or delete information that you have submitted to the Service using the tools within the Service (for example, editing your personal information). If you are not able to do so using the tools provided in the Service, you should contact your Property managers or Property Owners directly for access, modification, export or deletion of your personal information.
V. Third-party links and content
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.